The University of Bucharest announces the launch of the selection for Erasmus study mobility within the CIVIS partner universities, with the following characteristics:
- The mobilities will be funded for a minimum period of three months (90 days) and a maximum of one academic semester, during the second semester of the academic year 2020-2021.
- The participants will receive a grant of 520 Euros per month.
- The mobilities can be carried out within the following four CIVIS universities: Aix-Marseille Universite, Sapienza Universita di Roma, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, Stockholm University.
- Specific to the University of Bucharest: interested persons must be bachelor (at least graduates of the first year of undergraduate studies), master or doctoral students of the University of Bucharest, enrolled in full-time studies, present proof of knowledge of a foreign language (diploma / certificate or self-assessment) with a minimum level of B2 required, and present present a letter of intent / motivation for carrying out the mobility (in a foreign language), an EUROPASS curriculum vitae (in a foreign language) and at least one recommendation from a teacher.
- Specific to the the partner universities within CIVIS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eRG1KgcJLd7DUNlpDJbavYZBIGSG8_91/view?fbclid=IwAR2O3k2xnCtJu3PR9LI8d9nfXeL0UJTVyArpA7AU3yqzXIQMPInuaUl4awc
- Those interested in participating in an Erasmus mobility within one of the four CIVIS partner universities, can send online the necessary selection documents to the Erasmus + Office depending the selection call.
- The score for the selection is the arithmetic mean of the score given to the school results (score between 1 and 10 – according to the school average of the previous academic year), their motivation for participating in the Erasmus mobility (score between 1 and 10 – letter of motivation / intent), the recommendation for undertaking the mobility from a teacher (score between 1 and 10). For each selection criterion the candidates need to obtain at least 5 points in order to be validated.
- Following the decision of the committee, candidates may lodge appeals against the selection within one working day from the date of posting the results.
- also contact the Erasmus Office at email@example.com.
We highly recommend you to take advantage of such opportunities as we are sure that will improve your academic experience. If you need help with your application, please let us know.