[supsystic-gallery id=21 position=center]
The admission file will be submitted at the ISDS-UB office, at the following address: 36-46 Mihail Kogălniceanu Bd, room 221 first floor, Sector 5, Bucharest, 050107, Romania. The daily schedule (Monday to Friday) is from 8.00 to 16.00.
The files can be submitted only during the admission period, from September 3 to September 12. Please note that there are different documents required depending on the type of applicant.
The admission file must include the following documents:
- Previous agreement from an ISDS supervisor to participate at the admission colloquium (for Non-EU students)
- Letter of acceptance (for Non-EU students)
- Application form / registration form (original)
- A simple copy of a valid ID
- A copy of the passport having the specific visa for studies in Romania (for Non-EU students)
- Birth certificate or birth certificate in authorized translation if the certificate is in a foreign language
- A copy of marriage certificate or other document in case of name change in authorized translation if the certificate is in a foreign language
- The baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, in authorized translation and certified by a Romanian Embassy if the document is in a foreign language
- The higher education bachelor diploma and diploma supplement, in authorized translation and certified by a Romanian Embassy if the document is in a foreign language
- Master’s degree diploma and diploma supplement, in authorized translation and certified by a Romanian Embassy if the document is in a foreign language
- A memorandum of scientific activity
- A list of titles of published scientific papers (if applicable)
- A research proposal in an internationally circulated language, in line with the field of the doctoral supervisor, justifying its importance
- A comprehensive bibliographic list of the proposed topic on which the colloquium may be held
- An English language proficiency certificate in authorized translation if the certificate is in a foreign language
- Medical certificate, in authorized translation if the certificate is in a foreign language
- The receipt for the registration fee
- 3 Photos of ¾ centimeters
- An affidavid in regard to the correctness of the online submitted documents
- For candidates applying for exemption from the registration fee for the admission exam, one of the following documents must be also presented:
- a simple copy of the parents’ death certificates (in the case of the orphans of both parents – certification of compliance with the original can be done by the secretariat of the doctoral school;
- a certificate from the General Directorate for Social Assistance and Child Protection regarding candidates coming from children’s homes or family placements);
- a certificate to demonstrate that he/she is part of the teaching staff or auxiliary teaching staff of the University;
- a certificate demonstrating that one of the parents is a teacher or a retired teacher
- The submitted documents must be arranged in compliance with the OPIS.
- The file must include the admission form, the data protection declaration, and the file’s OPIS.
- For Romanian citizens, in the case of copies, the original it will also be necessary in order to certify the validity of the copy.
- The EU, SC and EEA citizens are requested to obtain the Certificate of recognition/equivalence of study documents issued by the National Center of Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas.
- Please note that incomplete files will not be accepted.
- Please note that the documents that are not translated as required, will not be accepted.
- Admission form for Romanian and EU, SC and EEA citizen, including data protection declaration
- Non-EU_candidates admission form
- OPIS_Admission File
Next step for admission: Admission Colloquium