This year, due to special conditions caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic, all admission folders will be submitted online, following these general rules:
1). Make sure that your admission folder is complete. All scanned documents should be signed by the candidate and inscribed with the sentence: “according to the original” (English) / “conform cu originalul” (Romanian). Your folder should also include an affidavit in regard to the correctness of the online submitted documents (see model provided bellow).
2). Make an archive (zip file) containing all the required documents. The name of the archive should be: YOUR NAME_FIELD OF STUDIES.
3). The documents in the folder should be numbered and named in accordance with the OPIS displayed in our web-site.
4). The documents should have the format of either .pdf or jpeg. We do not accept Word Files.
5). After you prepared your archive, send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend you to put in CC your potential supervisor. The title of your e-mail should be “DOCTORAL STUDIES APPLICATION”.
6). In maximum 48 hours after you submitted your folder you will receive a confirmation e-mail from our office. If you did not receive the confirmation in that time frame, please contact us.
7). If your folder is incomplete, we might require further clarifications. This will be sent by e-mail, as a reply to your application.
8). If you are successful in your application, in order to confirm your place, you will need to present at our office the original of all the documents submitted online. Kindly note that any differences may stop your registration process.
The files can be submitted only during the admission period, from September 3 to September 12. Take into consideration that there are different documents required, depending on the type of applicant.
The admission file must include, depending on the type of applicant, the following documents:
- Previous agreement from an ISDS supervisor to participate at the admission colloquium (for Non-EU students)
- Letter of acceptance (for Non-EU students)
- Application form / registration form (original)
- A simple copy of a valid ID
- A copy of the passport having the specific visa for studies in Romania (for Non-EU students)
- Birth certificate or birth certificate in authorized translation if the certificate is in a foreign language
- A copy of marriage certificate or other document in case of name change in authorized translation if the certificate is in a foreign language
- The baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, in authorized translation and certified by a Romanian Embassy if the document is in a foreign language
- The higher education bachelor diploma and diploma supplement, in authorized translation and certified by a Romanian Embassy if the document is in a foreign language
- Master’s degree diploma and diploma supplement, in authorized translation and certified by a Romanian Embassy if the document is in a foreign language
- A memorandum of scientific activity
- A list of titles of published scientific papers (if applicable)
- A research proposal in an internationally circulated language, in line with the field of the doctoral supervisor, justifying its importance
- A comprehensive bibliographic list of the proposed topic on which the colloquium may be held
- An English language proficiency certificate in authorized translation if the certificate is in a foreign language
- Medical certificate, in authorized translation if the certificate is in a foreign language (for Non-EU students)
- The receipt for the registration fee
- 3 Photos of ¾ centimeters
- An affidavid in regard to the correctness of the online submitted documents
- For candidates applying for exemption from the registration fee for the admission exam, one of the following documents must be also presented:
- a simple copy of the parents’ death certificates (in the case of the orphans of both parents – certification of compliance with the original can be done by the secretariat of the doctoral school;
- a certificate from the General Directorate for Social Assistance and Child Protection regarding candidates coming from children’s homes or family placements);
- a certificate to demonstrate that he/she is part of the teaching staff or auxiliary teaching staff of the University;
- a certificate demonstrating that one of the parents is a teacher or a retired teacher
- The submitted documents must be arranged in compliance with the OPIS.
- The file must include the admission form, the data protection declaration, and the file’s OPIS.
- The EU, SC and EEA citizens are requested to obtain the Certificate of recognition/equivalence of study documents issued by the National Center of Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas.
- Please note that incomplete files will not be accepted.
- The documents that are not translated as required, will not be accepted.
- 2020-Non-EU_Candidates-Admission-Form+Consent Form to Collect & Use your Personal Information
- 2020-Romanian and EU Citizens Admission Form+ Consent Form to Collect & Use your Personal Information
- 2020-Admission OPIS
- Request for Admission Colloquium by videoconference
- Affidavit in regard to the correctness of the online submitted documents
Next step for admission: Admission Colloquium